1- One of the unique values of this company is its management, with 25 years of experience in all sectors of animal feed and poultry industry, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Animal Sciences, Veterinary Organization, Chamber of Commerce) Knowledge of the rules and solve problems as soon as possible.
2- R & D unit: Khavaran seed growth company, such as Baharan East and Nazdaneh Khorasan (former companies) with scientific and specialized circles related to livestock and poultry industry, including the Department of Animal Welfare of Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Science, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad , The National Institute of Animal Science Research, and other scientific and technical circles associated with the livestock and poultry industry can best use the best day technology to improve the digestibility of livestock feeds.
3- Using the technology of the day: Nowadays, the production of animal feed in old ways of milling mixing is obsolete. Due to the global water scarcity, we need to be able to improve the methods of better digestion of the raw material in the rumen and to obtain a better result than We obtain animal feed products.
a) Flicking: Nowadays, grinding barley and other corn, out of date using a flaming machine and steam, first bake the barrel in a tank at 130 ° C and humidity of 18-20% for one hour and then Sheets are cooked through a waltz device, and thus 850 grams of flocculated juice are worth a kilogram of barley.
b) Extruding: Today, in the livestock and poultry industry, weeds are consumed by extrusion, in which oil-rich, energy-rich oil is separated and its protein-containing oil Separately, it feeds on livestock feeds, but today, using an agrarizing machine, it grinds rapeseed, sunshine and flaxseed and then into the extruder, where it is affected by a temperature of 130 ° C and vacuum cooked with oil and its protein It is available to livestock that is also effective in increasing the conversion rate of poultry and in the production of livestock and livestock.
c) Expander: As livestock feedstocks come from livestock during field gathering and transport and from contaminated pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, salmonella fungi, the introduction of contaminants Feeding the body to the livestock The consequences of weight loss, the loss of meat and milk production, compromise the health of humans. Here, after the complete production of animal feed and poultry, the feed has to be introduced into the expanded machine and by baking in terms of heat and feed pressures Produced free of any contamination and shipped to the livestock. However, contamination after the production stage should also be taken into account because of the pollution of the factory Harvesting, transportation and production in the factory to get rid of.
4- Full feed is one of the unique values of the company that produces the complete feed for the first time in the country by the company, described below. What is the complete feed for livestock? It is a product in which feed and material Organic ingredients, together with dense materials (concentrates) and nutritional additives such as minerals, vitamins and other micronutrients, are completely mixed and formulated as compressed cubes to the desired extent.
Benefits of using full feed catfood:
- Free animal access to a homogeneous food mix instead of separate nutrition.
- Prevent the separation of raccoon by livestock.
- ease of transport; storage; saving on worker; no need for a feeder device.
- No need for forage (straw and alfalfa) during the year and preventing fodder spills and worker errors in feeding animals.
- Cubo can be used as the only daily ration of livestock.
- Supplying livestock with a balanced and uniform livestock and improving the usability of animal nutrition.
- Provide favorable conditions for the rumen and prevent rapid changes especially ph ruminal area and maintain animal health.
- Provide favorable conditions for balanced nutrition for ruminal microbial populations. Fermentation stability. Improve the growth efficiency of beneficial bacteria in the rumen.
Packing and transporting livestock and poultry is done in three ways:
- Offshore truck handling
- packing in the bag
- Carrying out with a bunker
Each method has some advantages and disadvantages:
- Carriage of trucks in the form of high concentrations of spraying, as well as pathogens and contamination by air, water and soil are imported into animal feed.
- Bagging is a method of hygiene and ease of transport for livestock breeders, the concentrate producer is distinct and not intercepted, but since the raw material is petrochemical and the plastic material is renewable for 300 years, And at least a kilo of concentrate is added to the price of 300 rials. We have another offer.
- Bunker Feeding: Bunker Metal Bunker Container with a Capacity in Different Tanks. When the animal feed is produced at the plant, it is brought upwards and the truck enters the tank and under the truck. Like the egg, the animal feed is transported from the reservoir to the silo and transported to the metal storage tank.
The benefits are as follows:
- Failure of the transfer of production to feed will be prevented.
- Due to the non-use of the bag, the cost of producing a feed is reduced by 300 Rials per person, taking into account the cost of the bunker, the total per capita of producers will be less than £ 350.
- Avoiding an Environmental Deterioration Failure to use a bag that decomposes over 300 years.
- Due to the non-use of bags and the export of petrochemicals, we have been helping to make valuation to the country.